Christos Alexandrou Channel

Loading...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waka waka waka (as Ms Pacman would say...)

Everything happened according to plan.

The Concert in greece was great, the journey was awesome. I didn't have a chance to see all my friends there but that only means I have to go back...!

While I was recovering from the surgeries and still in jet lag, I tried to organize my office. Guess what! I realized that all the pictures from older concerts, plays, gigs, magazine clippings, newspaper articles, posters etc that I have are: A) not organized as I thought and B) A LOT!! OMG I had forgotten most of the things I had done and was focusing on the things I did in the US...  If only there was a way to collect all the TV appearances I have ever made THAT would be amazing!!

Now that I'm back in the big "fruit", I am focusing a bit more on the company (since the music gigs are pretty much planned out) and our June shows. The Performance Group of Beacon that I created will kick some serious A** in 3 weeks!

Does anybody know of an apartment for rent BTW??

CU soon

CA

No comments: