Tuesday, May 15, 2007

News from New York











It is official!


The journey to New York is coming to an end...



What started as a two week vacation in New York became a 4 month stay!!
I met incredible people. Got some amazing feedback about my performaces and the upcoming CD.


I coached a show which is coming to its end on the 20th, co-auditioned people for a new play, gave radio interviews, performed live and planned my seed in this incredible city. As an actor, singer, vocal coach and musician I have tried my best here.
New projects, however, have made my return to Greece a necessity - even though it will be a brief return.


I will be travelling to London, Ireland, Australia and God knows where else...
It is all so exciting!!
We are planning concerts, recordings, more collaborations...
Also, I am informed that the remix of one of the songs will be given to the radios soon!
I might be returing to New York soon for further stuff.
My one-man-show will be up and ready and it will need an audience!! :-)



The journey will finish with a last event. That will be, presenting a Music Video Contest.
(My background as a TV-host is back to haunt me!! he he he).

I want to thank all the people that have made all this possible.
My old and my new good friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I wouldn't have done anything without you guys!

Big hug and kiss
Christos

8:)

PS. Here I am at the Video Awards with Marinna :c)

No comments: