Monday, February 1, 2010

Oooops!

Hey something that just came to my attention. (I guess today is the day of musical surprises from abroad!!)

Remember how I mention that I recorded a new musical by Ayhan Sahin called "Gods"?

Well, I knew it had aired on the radio in Turkey and today I found the link for the whole presentation and I wanted to share it with you.

http://web.mac.com/sahinayhan/iWeb/AYHAN%20SAHIN/Radio%20Shows/E0812360-ED9C-416A-84E2-FE10DBB4CA84.html

Sorry it's in Turkish (I don't even know what they are saying... If anyone could translate that would be great!!)


Oh and by the way, the other musical surprise I got today was something I'm not allowed to say.

However, all I can say is that it's my FIRST hip hop collaboration and I loved it!!

Peace out for now

Love to all

CA

No comments: