Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Hey everybody!

Long time...

I hope you enjoyed your holidays and had a great time with friends and loved ones.

I was mostly working over the holidays and 2010 has started with many promises professionally speaking.
As you might know I teach vocals at Roosevelt Island Public School and the kids have been AMAZING!! They have found out about my TV show and of course they all want to be in it!!
My private students have been getting to a whole new level singing wise which only makes me happy and extremely proud of them!

Moreover, I will be letting you know about my performances (getting many booking offers) as well as our ETHOS Productions tour of A Cuckoo Family.


This is all very exciting!

Well I think my new year's resolutions have already started!! Careful what you wish for right?


Talk to you soon!

CA

No comments: