Saturday, November 14, 2015

New Music, new play, new goal!


After a LOT of consideration and some ...gentle pressure from my business partners we have decided it's time to start slowly working on our new theatrical production! So I'm putting my composer hat on and dive in the darkest alley I can find to write the songs that will transcend the voice of the missing character of the play (have I said too much??)! Painful at times, soaring at most, but totally worth it! Production is starting to take form. 


Kidding aside, I have to admit I am most humbled by the whole process, extending my arms to people I trust to help us build this new play and do it the justice it deserves! We have gradually raised the bar, bringing productions that have grown us as a production team, as people and as friends. We've learned so much and we are ready!


~CA


No comments: